Office Hours: 7.45am – 7.30pm (Oct - Apr) 7.45am – 6.00pm (May - Sep)
If your arrival time will be later than this please make arrangements with reception.
Check in Time is 2pm for units and 1pm for camp sites.
Check out time is 10am for both units and sites. Late departure charges may apply, please check with reception.
Our park is situated 6 kms from central Rotorua travelling north on State Highway 5. Continue to Ngongotaha through roundabout. If travelling into Rotorua from Auckland (ie north) turn left at roundabout towards Ngongotaha. Turn second right into Beaumont Rd. We are on the left past the sports field, just over railway line (trains no longer travel this line)
A deposit is required to secure these bookings. Payment can be made either by cheque, credit card or direct credit. The amount payable is full amount for a one night booking or the equivalent of one night’s accommodation if staying longer, with the balance payable on arrival.
Group bookings require 50% of total amount owing.
Deposit Cancellation Policy
Deposits will be refunded if notice of cancellation is given at least 21 days prior to intended stay less $20.00 administration fee.
Full Payment Cancellation Policy
To cancel or amend bookings please contact the operator by e-mail or telephone.
PLEASE ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING:-
1. A reasonable standard of conduct and respect of other peoples’ privacy at all times.
2. Alcohol consumption to be within your site or unit only.
3. No noise between the hours of 10pm and 7am, taking into account even outside these times that this is a family
4. Inside all buildings are smoke free zones. If you smoke outside, please dispose of smoke butts in the containers
provided outside each unit, kitchen block and games room.
5. Cars be driven at a walking pace at all times.
6. All visitors register at reception and vacate the camp before 10pm. Your visitors are your responsibility and any
damage caused by them will be charged to you.
7. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone.
8. Check out is 10am unless a late checkout has been arranged with reception.
9. Management reserves the right to inspect any unit or cabin at any time during occupancy.
10. Please have a drainage pipe or other receptacle connected to collect the grey water from your camper/caravan.
Grey water and sewage disposal drains are located on the outside of the toilet block. Please hose this area
down after use.
11. If connecting to power your vehicle must have a current electrical warrant of fitness or you must use an approved
RCD power cord.
12. The Holiday Park Proprietors accept no responsibility for any damage or loss of property and all property is
stored on site entirely at your own risk.
PETS BY ARRANGEMENT:-
1. Dogs may be permitted in the camp upon arrangement with management but are not to be left unaccompanied.
2. Please keep dogs on a leash and under control at all times.
3. Please clean up any mess caused by your dog. Extra cleaning or damage caused by your dog will be charged for.
4. Dogs are not permitted in cabins or units unless prior arrangement with management.